The winners of the Best Class Edublog 2010….
- Winner: Billings Middle School Tech Class Blog
- First Runner Up: Mrs. Yollis’ Classroom Blog
- Second Runner Up: The Blog Dogs
Congratulations to all winners and you can grab your winner’s badge from here!
Scroll to the bottom of the page to see the results tally!
Blogs nominated in alphabetical order!
- 2KJ @ Leopold Primary School
- 2KM@ Leopold Primary School
- Bailey Road Team 17
- Class 4JC
- Extreme Biology!
- Billings Beta
- Blog, Blog Blog Blog, Blog Some More
- Grade 1 and 2 at Ancaster Medow
- Into the Wild
- Look What’s Happening in Room 102!
- Middle Learning Unit BPS
- Mr. Austin’s Class
- Mr Baldock’s Class Blog
- Mr. Salsich’s Class
- Mr. C’s Class Blog
- Mrs. Kolbert’s Class Blog
- Ms Leydon’s Class
- Mrs. Yollis’ Class Blog!
- Ms Mourad’s Absolutely Sensational Learners
- Room 13 – Year 6/7 sharing their learning
- Social Voice
- TEAM TOA-Shanghai American School, Pudong, Third Grade Blog
- Techno Science
- The Brainy Bunch’s Blog
- The Blog Dogs
- The Ins and Outs
- The Mac Lab
- The Plugged-In Portable
- The Ripple Effect
- The Skinny
- What Happened Today?
And the results are!