The live awards ceremony is today, Wednesday, December 15th US Time 4:00pm PST / 7:00pm EST (international times here).
You can log in to the show in Elluminate here: https://sas.elluminate.com/m.jnlp?sid=2008350&password=M.4B894D4EAF91C3FB2995800EC6F804
We’ll hold a special overview of Elluminate for anyone that has never used it before 15 minutes before the ceremony starts.
Hosted by Sue Waters and Ronnie Burt from Edublogs and Steve Hargadon from Classroom 2.0 – the ceremony is sure to be fun!
The top three finishers in each category will have a chance to give a short acceptance speech in the live elluminate room.
And don’t forget, there will be an after-party where we will open up the mics and webcams for some post show fun!
We hope to see you there!
The Edublog Award Categories….
- Best individual blog
- Best individual tweeter
- Best group blog
- Best new blog
- Best class blog
- Best student blog
- Best resource sharing blog
- Most influential blog post
- Most influential tweet / series of tweets / tweet based discussion
- Best teacher blog
- Best librarian / library blog
- Best school administrator blog
- Best educational tech support blog
- Best elearning / corporate education blog
- Best educational use of audio
- Best educational use of video / visual
- Best educational wiki
- Best educational podcast
- Best educational webinar series
- Best educational use of a social network
- Best educational use of a virtual world
- Best use of a PLN
- Lifetime achievement