Many thanks to all that nominated, voted, or otherwise participated in the 10th annual Edublog Awards.
We truly believe this was the most successful year yet!
With over a thousand nominations, hundreds of thousands of views, and nearly 8,000 individuals voting, it was a massive community effort.
The most exciting part was the significant global presence with finalist and winners from all around the globe.
If you were a winner or finalist and would like us to send you a badge to display, let us know.
And without further ado…
Congrats to all the winners!
*You can see all of the nominees by clicking the category title below
- Best individual blog – Моменти от класната стая (Bulgaria)
- Best group blog – Блогът на ЗПГ (Bulgaria)
- Best new blog – spellingitoutblog (Scotland)
- Best class blog – Cougar News Blog (USA)
- Best class blog, student challenge choice – 5/6C @ The Junction (Australia)
- Best student blog – Autistic and Proud (Ireland)
- Best student blog, student challenge choice – Dat Guy’s Blog (USA)
- Best ed tech / resource sharing blog – Моменти от класната стая (Bulgaria)
- Best teacher blog – Edutech for Teachers (USA)
- Best library / librarian blog – A Media Specialist’s Guide to the Internet (USA)
- Best administrator blog – A Principal’s Reflections (USA)
- Most influential post – 10+ Ideas For a Successful Start to a School Year (Bulgaria)
- Best individual tweeter – Jac de Haan – @techwithintent (USA)
- Best twitter hashtag – #slpeeps
- Best free web tool – GlogsterEDU (USA)
- Best podcasts or google hangouts – St. Peter’s Primary Bray Blog (Ireland)
- Best Use of Videos and Media in Education – Virtual Debates (USA)
- Best educational wiki – ICTmagic (UK)
- Best open PD/unconference/webinar – SimpleK12 Teacher Learning Community (Global)
- Best educational use of a social network – Hello Little World Skypers (Global)
- Best mobile app – AR Flashcards (USA)
- Lifetime achievement – Jamie Forshey- @edutech20 (USA)