It’s exciting to see the nomination posts being published!
We’ve noticed quite a few bloggers are adding an Award banner or badge to their post.
To make your task easier we thought you would like some Edublog Awards banner and badges for your posts and blog — for those that don’t want to make their own.
Here you go:
Banner (450 pixels wide)
2010 Edublog Award Badge (170 pixels wide)
Nominate me badge (170 pixels wide)
Adding them To A Blog Post is as simple as:
1. Right clicking on the banner or badge and selecting Save Image As… to save a copy of the image onto your computer.
2. Then insert the image into your post by clicking on Add an Image and click on Select image to upload to your blog post.
For the latest up-to-date news on the Edublog Awards:
1. Follow edublogs on Twitter
2. Subscribe to the Edublog Award blog via our RSS Feed or email (add your email address to top right sidebar)
3. Like Edublogs on Facebook
Pingback: Tweets that mention Looking for an Edublog Awards banner or badge for your nomination post? Get them here! – The Edublog Awards -- Topsy.com
Thanks for providing the nice badges, I would like to put one on my blog too, I simple love edublog.
Comments are closed.