The winners of the Best Group Edublog 2010….
- Winner: Irresistible Ideas for Play Based Learning
- First Runner Up: The Reading Roundup
- Second Runner Up: The Teaching Palette
Congratulations to all winners and you can grab your winner’s badge from here!
Scroll to the bottom of the page to see the results tally!
Summary of nomination and voting info:
- 70 nominations received for Best Group Edublog 2010
- 24 blogs shortlisted for Best Group Edublog 2010
- Total number of votes was 1,173
- Most nominated blogs for this category were:
Blogs nominated in alphabetical order!
- Bridging Differences
- Challenge Yourself to Blog – Global collaborative student blogging project
- Connected Principals
- Cooperative Catalyst
- Cricket – Student group blog on updates of cricket
- Educational Technology & Change
- Infinitie Thinking Machine
- I.N.K. Interesting Non-fiction for Kids
- Inquire Within
- Irresistible Ideas for Play Based Learning
- Just Us Seeking Justice
- Learning Round Table
- Libraries and Transliteracy
- Magic European Shores
- SCC English
- Tech & Learning
- TLN Teacher Voices
- The Reading Roundup – Collaboratoive reading project between classes
- The Teaching Palette
And the results are!