Here’s the winners for Best Use of a PLN 2010….
- Winner: Global Education Conference 2010
- First Runner Up: Classroom 2.0
- Second Runner Up: The Educator’s PLN
Congratulations to all winners.
Scroll to the bottom of the page to see the results tally!
You can grab your winner’s badge from here!
Summary of nomination and voting info:
- 67 nominations received for Best Use of a PLN 2010
- 17 PLN shortlisted for BBest Use of a PLN 2010
- Total number of votes was 503
- Most nominated were:
- The Educator’s PLN – 11 nominations
- ISTE 2010 Newbie Project – 3 nominations
PLNs nominated in alphabetical order!
- Classroom 2.0
- Connected Principals
- Dr. Strange’s EDM 310 Class
- ECI831 class
- EFL Classroom 2.0
- #ELTpics / ELTpics on Flickr
- Global Education Conference 2010
- Intel Education Teachers Engage Community
- ISTE 2010 Newbie Project
- Music PLN
- The Reform Symposium
- SMARTBoard Revolution Ning
- The Educator’s PLN
- Tom Barrett’s Interesting Ways series
And results are!