The winners of the Most influential blog post 2009….
- Winner: Anseo.net’s Head in the Clouds
- Joint First Runner Up: Intrepid Flame’s This, This, That and Ann Marie Cunningham’s Tech addiction ‘harms learning’ …..really??? $24.99 and I am no wiser
Scroll to the bottom of the page to see the results tally!
Posts nominated in alphabetical order!
- Ann Marie Cunningham’s Tech addiction ‘harms learning’ …..really??? $24.99 and I am no wiser
- Anseo.net’s Head in the Clouds
- Danah Boyd’s Spectacle at Web2.0 Expo… from my perspective
- Dan Maas’s Writing with Laptops
- Burcu Akyol’s Spread Your Knowledge series
- Bud Hunt’s Would You Please Block?
- Dan Myer’s A Fifth Year Teacher’s Creed
- Dan Meyer’s What I Would Do With This: Groceries
- David Wiley’s A few notes about openness (and a request)
- Dean Shareski’s Student and Teacher blogging that succeeds
- Doug Johnson’s Where are the others?
- Intrepid Flame’s This, This, That
- James Clay’s The VLE is Dead – The Movie
- Jon’s A Manifesto for EduChange in the Eve of Hacking Education
- Joyce Valenca’s My 2.0 day and the response/rant about our cover argument
- Joyce Valenza & Doug Johnson Things That Keep Us Up at Night
- Liz B. Davis’s 10 Tips for Teaching Technology to Teachers
- Marisa Constantinides on How to become an ELT Teacher Educator
- Martin Weller’s Using learning environments as a metaphor for educational change
- Michael Fienen’s The Great Keynote Meltdown of 2009
- Michael Smith’s Germ X Generation
- Scott McCleod’s Calling all bloggers! – Leadership Day 2009
- Sean Nash’s The Four Pillars of Technology Integration
- Shelly Terrell’s EdChat’s “Join the Conversation”
- Stephen Downes’s An Operating System for the Mind
- Steve Wheeler’s Another nail in the coffin?
- TeachPaperless’s Top Eleven Things All Teachers Must Know About Technology (or I promised Dean Groom I wouldn’t write a top ten list; so this one goes up to eleven.)
- Wes Fryer’s Debating the propriety of blanket censorship by school IT departments
- Will Richardson’s The Obama Speech
- Will Richardson’s Don’t, Don’t, Don’t vs. Do, Do, Do
And the result are!