Winners for Best Educational Use of a Social Network 2010….
- Winner: English Companion Ning
- First Runner Up: Learn German with Deutsche Welle
- Second Runner Up: Classroom 2.0
Congratulations to all winners.
Scroll to the bottom of the page to see the results tally!
You can grab your winner’s badge from here!
Summary of nomination and voting info:
- 49 nominations received for Best Educational Use of a Social Network 2010
- 19 social networks shortlisted for Best Educational Use of a Social Network 2010
- Total number of votes was 1,586
- Most nominated were:
- The Educator’s PLN – 7 nominations
- English Companion Ning – 4 nominations
- Classroom 2.0 – 3 nominations
Social networks nominated in alphabetical order!
- Digital Arts Education
- Challenge Yourself to Blog
- Classroom 2.0
- Connected Principals
- Edcamp Philly organizers
- EFL Classroom 2.0
- English Companion Ning
- Fireside Learning Ning
- Helene Blowers, 23 Things
- Independent Schools Educators Network
- Learn German with Deutsche Welle
- New Media Literacies Community
- The Global Education Collaborative
- The Educator’s PLN
- Voices of the Gulf
And the results are!