Best Educational Use of Audio 2010
The winners of the Best Educational Use of Audio 2010….
- Winner: Deutsche Welle Audiotrainer
- First Runner Up: SCC English Audio Boos – Patterns of Poetry
- Second Runner Up: Heidisongs
Congratulations to all winners.
Scroll to the bottom of the page to see the results tally!
You can grab your winner’s badge from here!
Summary of nomination and voting info:
- 25 nominations received for Best Educational Use of Audio 2010
- 11 audio shortlisted for Best Educational Use of Audio 2010
- Total number of votes was 375
- Most nominated audio were:
- Breaking News English- 9 nominations
Audio nominated in alphabetical order!
- All Things Audio
- Breaking News English
- Deutsche Welle Audiotrainer
- Ed Tech Crew
- EdTech Talk
- Integrating ICT into the MFL classroom
- Randall’s ESL Cyber Listening Lab
- SCC English Audio Boos – Patterns of Poetry
- Woodstation Elementary School Music Class Podcast
And results are!