Winners for Best Educational Use of Video / Visual 2010….
Congratulations to all winners.
Scroll to the bottom of the page to see the results tally!
You can grab your winner’s badge from here!
Summary of nomination and voting info:
- 70 nominations received for Best Educational Use of Video / Visual 2010
- 29 video / visual shortlisted for Best Educational Use of Video / Visual 2010
- Total number of votes was 1,483
- Most nominated were:
Those nominated in alphabetical order!
- Dan Rezac’s ‘Mathedemics’ YouTube Channel
- Dr. Tae — Building A New Culture Of Teaching And Learning
- I Need My Teachers To Learn
- Khan Academy
- Knowclue’s wiki Machinima’s
- Learn it in 5
- Mr Lamshed’s Class
- Mrs. Simpson’s blog
- Mrs. Yollis’ Class Blog!
- Room 8 @ Melville Int School
- RSA Animate – Changing Education Paradigms
- RSA 21st Century Enlightment
- Science Video Resources
- Teacher Reboot Camp
- Teacher Training Videos
- The Daring Librarian
- Welcome to My PLE!
- You can’t be my teacher
And the results are!