The winners of the Best Individual Edublog 2010….
- Winner: Free Technology for Teachers
- First Runner Up: Kirsten Winkler
- Second Runner Up: Larry Ferlazzo’s Website of the Day…
Congratulations to all winners and you can grab your winner’s badge from here!
Scroll to the bottom of the page to see the results tally!
Summary of nomination and voting info:
- 151 nominations received for Best Individual Edublog 2010
- 31 blogs shortlisted for Best Individual Edublog 2010
- Total number of votes was 1,279
- Most nominated blogs for this category were:
Blogs nominated in alphabetical order!
- Always Learning
- An A-Z of ELT
- Cool Cat Teacher
- Dangerously Irrelevant
- Educational Origami
- Free Technology for Teacher
- Kevin’s Meandering Mind
- iLearn Technology
- Integrating Technology in the Primary Classroom
- Jane’s eLearning Pick of the Day
- Kalinago English
- Kirsten Winkler
- Larry Ferlazzo’s Websites of the Day…
- Learning with ‘e’s
- Moving at the Speed of Creativity
- Never Ending Search
- Not So Distant Future
- Pair-a-Dimes for your Thoughts
- School Finance 101
- Science Teacher
- Speech-Language Pathology Sharing
- Spencer’s Scratchpad
- Teacher Reboot Camp
- The Innovative Educator
- The Principal’s Page
- Think Thank Thunk
- What Ed Said
And the results are!