Many thanks to all that nominated, voted, or otherwise participated in the 10th annual Edublog Awards.
We truly believe this was the most successful year yet!
With over a thousand nominations, hundreds of thousands of views, and nearly 8,000 individuals voting, it was a massive community effort.
The most exciting part was the significant global presence with finalist and winners from all around the globe.
If you were a winner or finalist and would like us to send you a badge to display, let us know.
And without further ado…
Congrats to all the winners!
*You can see all of the nominees by clicking the category title below
- Best individual blog - Моменти от класната стая (Bulgaria)
- Best group blog - Блогът на ЗПГ (Bulgaria)
- Best new blog - spellingitoutblog (Scotland)
- Best class blog - Cougar News Blog (USA)
- Best class blog, student challenge choice - 5/6C @ The Junction (Australia)
- Best student blog - Autistic and Proud (Ireland)
- Best student blog, student challenge choice – Dat Guy’s Blog (USA)
- Best ed tech / resource sharing blog - Моменти от класната стая (Bulgaria)
- Best teacher blog - Edutech for Teachers (USA)
- Best library / librarian blog - A Media Specialist’s Guide to the Internet (USA)
- Best administrator blog - A Principal’s Reflections (USA)
- Most influential post - 10+ Ideas For a Successful Start to a School Year (Bulgaria)
- Best individual tweeter - Jac de Haan - @techwithintent (USA)
- Best twitter hashtag - #slpeeps
- Best free web tool - GlogsterEDU (USA)
- Best podcasts or google hangouts - St. Peter’s Primary Bray Blog (Ireland)
- Best Use of Videos and Media in Education - Virtual Debates (USA)
- Best educational wiki - ICTmagic (UK)
- Best open PD/unconference/webinar - SimpleK12 Teacher Learning Community (Global)
- Best educational use of a social network - Hello Little World Skypers (Global)
- Best mobile app - AR Flashcards (USA)
- Lifetime achievement - Jamie Forshey- @edutech20 (USA)