Welcome to the 2010 Edublog Awards!
The Edublog Awards is a community based incentive started in 2004 that aims to:
- Promote and demonstrate the educational values of social media.
- Create a fabulous resource for educators to use for ideas on how social media is used in different contexts, with a range of different learners.
- Introduce us to new sites that we might not have found if not for the awards process.
Nominations and voting for the Edublog Awards happen in November and December!
The 2010 Edublog Awards included 23 different award categories.
Check out the 2010 Edublog Awards Results
Click on each category below to view all shortlisted nomination, the complete voting results and the winners for that category:
- Best individual blog
- Best individual tweeter
- Best group blog
- Best new blog
- Best class blog
- Best student blog
- Best resource sharing blog
- Most influential blog post
- Most influential tweet / series of tweets / tweet based discussion
- Best teacher blog
- Best librarian / library blog
- Best school administrator blog
- Best educational tech support blog
- Best elearning / corporate education blog
- Best educational use of audio
- Best educational use of video / visual
- Best educational wiki
- Best educational podcast
- Best educational webinar series
- Best educational use of a social network
- Best educational use of a virtual world
- Best use of a PLN
- Lifetime achievement